Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YouTube - Mark Cummins Smoke Vid

This truck made 527 on adrenaline dyno2 plv6 before it died when it hit 2500rpm there were so many trucks they wouldnt let us retune and dyno again in fear we we kill it again...... Note:it died but also vapor locked so we couldnt just restart because of an noob dyno operator...........:drool2: We will dyno again in a few weeks stay tuned for more smoke videos in the mean time coming soon........

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
btw i left out the music for all of yall that requested leaving it out and for copy right reasons......

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We haven't fully tested it for spooling up but we have a different tune for that. He is going to get head work soon enough.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Video tape it when he's actually on it in every gear, and let it run through the rpms, rather than shiftin low and just luggin it down. I would like to see the acceleration when that turbo lights.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Is that a HOvp44

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it was a HO but we converted it to a SO...... we were going to go to buda but i dont think we are going to make it. We cant stay sunday for the fun stuff if we even went......

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
FBD 240s are smokeyyyyy

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
what no project green light at buda CCCR is falling off!!!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
code green is getting a tranny and the radiator fixed...... and the rest of us wish we would have went....... we are all planning to go on june 6th to Amarillo though

·
Boiler up!
2,450 Posts
dont mean to hijack but mine dies too with the dyno2 dune when i raced my bud with a slight boosted launch. is vapor lock a lack of fuel to the engine from a weak VP?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts