Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a silver 2019 Ram 2500 Laramie and new to the Cummins community. Not sure I like the chrome grille with the silver painted grille surround. Show me some pics or your rigs for inspiration! Suggestions on leveling the front and recommended air back setups with compressor in the rear also appreciated!
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Registered
Welcome to the forum!! I haven't been here that long but I've learned a lot. For some of the answers you seek..I would look at some of the other sub-forums...especially for the suspension stuff. Lots of info posted there.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum!! I haven't been here that long but I've learned a lot. For some of the answers you seek..I would look at some of the other sub-forums...especially for the suspension stuff. Lots of info posted there.
I鈥檝e done some poking around and I鈥檓 thinking my next move you be thuren 2鈥 coils. Haven鈥檛 decided on shocks to go with them yet

Registered
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Automotive parking light

Carlie Pintop leveling kit with king shocks All around. Factor springs in the rear. 325/60/20 Nitto ridge grappler tires

Registered
Looks perfect. The silver nightshades are the best looking rams out there. Thinking about doing the grille and emblems myself.
^^^2nd best...after White Night Edition. :ROFLMAO:
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts