Cummins Diesel Forum banner

"Sig"... What does that mean?

5K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  camperman 
#1 ·
Can someone please tell me what the term sig means

#2 ·
Signature... it goes on the bottom of your posts to help everyone know exactly what truck you have and what is done to it.. it helps with troubleshooting problems, and you dont have to type out what kind of truck you are having the problem with everytime you start a thread or reply to a thread

Click "Quick Links" at the top of this page and choose "Edit Signature" to fill yours out

#6 · (Edited)
I prefer my Glock 19 Gen4, along with another dozen or so firearms, but I catch your drift and will be ready when the ISIS a@@Holes roll into our community..Believe they'll be surprised when "the good ole boy's" show up loaded to the teeth to fight these son's of bi##hes in OUR back yard...

We need to form a militia to combat these maggot sucking bottom feeders when they start hitting us hard in the U.S. Be Prepaired and make sure you have plenty of ammo:thumbsup:

Reactions: dslbrnr and Ratdog1
#7 ·
If you don't have a center console in your truck... ( tradesman trucks do not ) There is a nice little hidden shelf under the tow haul and exhaust brake buttons.... It fits a Sig Sauer .45 perfectly!!!! I'm sure a Glock or S&W will fit just as well....

#9 ·
I'm a H&K guy myself

Reactions: NC Hauler
#10 ·
This went sideways quickly...

Glock man myself. I shoot competition pistol and my original G17 has 25K rounds of perfection. Not a single FTF of FTE.

Saying that, I love all pistols (for the most part) and your mileage may vary.

#13 ·
I have found that, typically, go with what the masses use.

Want a truck? Look at what the majority of hot shotters use.
Want a pistol? Look at the majority of IDPA/IPSC/LEO agencies. (US Military excluded!)

Most folks don't like Glock until the own one. Some people cant get used to the extra cant built into the slide/grip. Some are racist and don't like black guns!

#17 ·
Isn't there a thread section where questions like this can be asked? Maybe the mods can move it there.

Glock here as well. Gen4. Hydro-dipped in desert camo. So the random jackass can't say, he pulled a gun out on me. What color as it? Black! Nope! Not mine! :)

#19 ·
I also have one for each various occasions..... :)

#21 ·
Ditto that... HK45c Kimber ultra carry ll XDM 3.8

#25 · (Edited)
Glock, Sig, Colt. 10mm, .45, .45.
My wife snagged the Sig, and I haven't been able get it back.
She wants a shotgun now. Just so she can join a Skeet club...Jihadi Skeet (just for clarification- that's the type of 'Pigeon' used in this type of competition)

#26 · (Edited)
Long range shot from end of the street to corner, (if the ISIS jerks show up), got a 30.06' a 30.30 and the 308 that is dialed in for sniping:).....yeah, we just got to catch one of the idiots bringing a hatchet to a gun fight:shock:

....all kidding aside guys, be ready for anything out there...you just never know what's going to happen in a day...(kind of remind's me as a kid in the early 60's with the Russians and the Cold war and the Cuban missile crisis....now it's 50 yrs later and terrorist..

..........shoot straight and true...remember...he who hesitates is lost....:thumbsup:

#27 ·
:agree2:

Another major problem is with the home-grown terrorist, they are IMO, just as bad. Charge them all with treason, and execute them all. They can pry my weapon out of my dead cold hand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.