Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 255 Posts

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be saving up and buying myself a boat... so if you guys have suggestions on brands, I'm looking for a 19'-21' fiberglass boat that could be used for fishing, tubing, skiing, and can fit 5 or 6 people.

Enough of that, let's see your boats in action :peelout

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
ill try to get a pic or my rents boat i saving for other stuff or i would to be gettin a boat.
There's is 19.5 ft glastron sx195 there first boat, very nice starter boat we do tubin and try to wakeboard (thats because we no good at it)

·
Registered
106 Posts
yup, thats me.

23' tige' competition wakeboard boat.

not much for fishin, but its a damn nice boat for riding.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
nice boat, thats what i would like but like said i try to wakeboard so it wouldn do me any good to get wake boat

·
Registered
106 Posts
wakeboard boats are not designed to be universal, hence the name "wakeboard boat". also not all inboard boats are designed for wakeboarding. i have ridden behind a lot of boats and it makes a huge difference what the boat was "designed" for. i/o boats are going to be the most universal and easiest to maneuver. had a four winns boat that i really liked, but not so good for wakeboarding.

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Found this boat online at a dealer in Houston... 18' center console Bayliner. Comes with trailer. Total cost is $2,500 + TTL. I might just go take a look at it one of these days. I could afford it in 2-2 1/2 months.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
My brother has his boat for sale...

You can watch a video of it idleing here

ImageShack - Hosting :: scarabvideome6.flv

nad here is the picture. 21' with a cuddy cabin.... 61mph with 4 adult males and 60 gallons of fuel..

·
Registered
761 Posts
Thats what i want

·
Banned
885 Posts
I have a 30' silverton and a 21' formula...

Never again.

My boy has a 26' donzi, a 28' CC...and a 20' checkmate

He is a gluten for punishment

·
Registered
545 Posts
This is my boat its a reaction19 1988.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Here is mine, like bugmasta said they arent the greatest for wakeboarding, but they definately get the job done. I'm not very good at wakeboarding but have a friend that is really good and he can get pretty good air behind it and does spins and flips. Its 19' and has a Volvo 5.0. I like it because I can do just as you said, pull a wakeboarder, a tube, or just fish off of it.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Nice boat smoke'em. Here is my uncles old v-drive. Fastest flat bottom in the state of Nevada. It wasnt for anything but going straight...

·
GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,246 Posts
HERE'S MY STRATOS IN ACTION...

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
Mine is an 04 Bluewater Mirage 20.5' roundabout/ family boat.

:beer

1 - 20 of 255 Posts