Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Pusher Intakes
222 Posts
The purple you see here is the color you would purchase off the site. It is a special color so to speak since it takes two different colors/coats to obtain finished product. Hence its $35 instead of $25 for most of our other colors. I would reccomend the purple over the blue, it is as cool looking as purple gets.

·
Registered
262 Posts
alrighty, thanks for the help! If you or anyone else comes across a pic of one mounted i'd really like to see it, but i think i'll go ahead and order one anyways in the next few weeks.

·
Pusher Intakes
222 Posts
Do Yall make a khaki color? Or what would you suggest would be a good color for khaki?
Thanks
We haven't really had any requests for khaki, are you trying to match your truck? We can get just about any color powder coat, so once we narrow down what you're shootin for, I can see what our options are.

Jacob

·
3RD GEN MODERATOR
4,872 Posts
Yea same color, I didn't see it in your selection so I went ahead and ordered one with blue. It's not a big deal I'm sure it will look great.

Thanks for the fast reply tho. :thumbsup:

Oh, but do you guys still give out the cool koosies?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Is this a look good piece or are they any performance or mileage gains that go along with it?

Reactions: Biggreencummins102

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Is this a look good piece or are they any performance or mileage gains that go along with it?
It's both! Lowers egts, comes tap for water/meth injection, it replaces the restricting stock one, really who doesn't want a good looking engine bay? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
414 Posts
What are the noticed EGT losses. Pretty sure I am stock, but pulling heavy the other day got me to 1200+ a couple times. Getting a little close for my comfort.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts