Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 1449 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, thought I'd start a thread on our trucks and the pups who travel with us :thumbsup

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Cute pooch, kinda matches the truck.
I don't think anyone needs to see my Poodle/zhu in the dodge. It isn't exactly what you'd call a manly dog:lol3:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
It is illegal for a dog to be in the back of a truck here in GA so all I can offe is one of him sitting on the loveseat on the porch..

This Tonka and he is a little over 2 now.. This picture is of him at 1 1/2 years old. He is still growing..

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Am I the only guy who keeps his dog in the back seat and not the bed??
Mine rides inside... I would not put him in the bed even if it was legal here...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Mine rides inside... I would not put him in the bed even if it was legal here...
ok, thank you. I would never do that either, I would be too worried about him. there's so many things that could go wrong

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I can just see getting into a wreck with my best friend in the back of the truck... Na ihe will ride inside with me..... That is why I am glad Georgia passed the law, it also limits the owner to not leaving the pet in the vehicle unattended... If he does ride in the bed, the pet has to be tied in... No loose pups running around..

·
Registered
249 Posts
Mine only rides in the back if right around the house or on the farm but loves it.
Totally okay with that. no other cars around to get in a wreck with or anything like that...

SHe jumped in with the tailgate up the other day just cause she thought she was gonna get left.
WOW! Thats quite a jump...

·
Registered
249 Posts
I can just see getting into a wreck with my best friend in the back of the truck... Na ihe will ride inside with me.....
Yea thats all bad...
That is why I am glad Georgia passed the law, it also limits the owner to not leaving the pet in the vehicle unattended... If he does ride in the bed, the pet has to be tied in... No loose pups running around..
I think that's a good law to have. Kinda like leaving kids in the car

·
Registered
567 Posts
boogy886;604814 WOW! Thats quite a jump...[/QUOTE said:
Yea I was scared she was gonna hurt herself when I saw her try it but nothing I could do as she was already in mid air only thing that touched was tips of her back paws. Shes almost a year and half so she is still feeling her oats and seeing what she can do.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
He was in the back of the truck, but I didnt get any of the truck in the picture. Here is Wyatt, my pup. I have more pics at with my ol man dog "hunter"

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The only time mine rides in the back is after a long day of swimming. Otherwise our little princess gets the whole back half to herself. But I do love the sight of a happy dog in the bed of a truck.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Mine won't be in the back of the truck either. He'd probly try and jump out going down the road cause he's a big chicken.

This is Amos....1 1/2 year old Rott., 94lbs and growing! And still VERY much a pup. Loves to chew on stuff he shouldn't!!!

1 - 20 of 1449 Posts