Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked myself into staying close to stock height, so I'm gonna run 33's and I want to see some.......anything relatively close :thumbsup:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Talked myself into staying close to stock height, so I'm gonna run 33's and I want to see some.......anything relatively close :thumbsup:
subscribed to this thread, I myself am lowering my truck and running 20x12's and 33 toyo proxes. Would be awesome to see some 20x12's with 33's on everyones setup or something close.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also if anyone is interested in getting rid of their 20x12's I'm planning on selling my 17" XD's......

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,142 Posts
33x12.5 mud grapplers on 20x12 ion forged terminators with -51mm backspacing and 3" front and rear lift.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SkinInc69 do you rub at all?? I've got 3"spacers up front and 3" blocks in the back.....just curious

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,142 Posts
I have 1" longer CA's and I still had to cut my front bumper cause it was rubbing pretty good.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, I thought I could see what looks like the BOD control arms in that pic.....they just seem awful pricey for what they are....

·
Registered
126 Posts

Those are my 20x12 on 33x12.5 with a 2" leveling kit. It only rubs when I hit a big bump turning on full locks

Reactions: Midnight Smoker

·
Registered
55 Posts
my wheels are on order as of thursday. ill post pics once they are on. be wrapped in 35x13.5

·
Registered
126 Posts
What wheels did you order

·
Learning Process
1,711 Posts
I would like to see a side picture to show how much they stick out.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
126 Posts

Not as bad as what I thought they were going to stick out

·
Registered
126 Posts
Those will be bad ! You need to post pics of them when you get them installed. What size of tire are you going to run

·
Diesel Junkie
9,209 Posts
:D

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:drool2: Man I wish I could get ahold of a set.....I just don't have the money :wowser:

·
Diesel Junkie
9,209 Posts
I bought mine used :thumbsup:

·
Registered
205 Posts
what size are those nittos? it looks sick:thumbsup:

·
Registered
261 Posts
R those xd diesels painted all black?