Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it's time you guys show some pictures of some coal being rolled out. Show me what I'm missing..:peelout

I need my smoke fix, since I can't roll any! :CRY:

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Soon as you load your Smary you will be able to roll your own coal. Lose the Cat also and that will help in the smoke department. :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Try youtube. There's alot of video's over there... Lots of smoke, lots of sled pulling.. Give it a Shot :)

Merrick

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some Day!

Soon as you load your Smary you will be able to roll your own coal. Lose the Cat also and that will help in the smoke department. :thumbsup
I'm still working on purchasing a smarty,I was actually there and then we got about 18 inches of snow and I had my boy move my truck that morning so I could get the snow blower out and he ran my truck down the side of our concrete mail box, so now it's headed to a body shop to get the passenger side of the bed repaired.:CRY: When he told me I said haha real funny, and then I realized he was serious. Oh well, it happens.As much as it hurt, I can remmeber not opening the garage door all the way with my dad's truck when driving out and "CRASH", the whole door came down on his truck. OOPS! It took my dad about 4 months before he would let me drive his truck again.
I was told not to remove my cat, because the dealership I bought my truck from frowns on it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Youtube is nice!

Yeah the youtube is nice ,but I've seen just about all of them. I wonder sometimes if any of those guys get free diesel the way they roll the coal:peelout. Exspecially BHANER,I would say he gets the GOLD.I guess if I could I'd be doing it to.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Heres my truck. Im draging the brake in the first picture. Probably not the smartest thing to do.
DSC00895.jpg
DSC00896.jpg (Click picture to make bigger)

·
Banned
2,613 Posts

check out my video in my signature to.. :thumbsup :thumbsup

·
Registered
327 Posts

The 3rd truck smokes like a damn train.:peelout

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I love watching these Dooges roll up on the line next to a vehicle half their weight and beat them in a drag :lol3: :thumbsup

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Wow!

april 12 056.JPG

april 12 058.JPG :thumbsup I don't have any coal pic's,but here's my truck, if this works. Sorry guys, I still have pizza cutters,I'm working on it. Sorry about the pic's to, it's my first time.I guess you could say I'm a virgin of posting pictures still.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts