Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen the Road Armor, Fab Four, and Ranch Hand bumpers. All looks like quality stuff. Just wondering what else is out there or what guys have built. Anybody see any aluminum options out there? Something light would be nice if its still strong. Show me what you got. Thanks.

·
GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,249 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
For an aluminum option you can check out Ali Arc and Herd bumpers. Both have some nice options.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didn't know there were so many options. The ARB looks great and is priced better than I expected. Gotta wait till monday to make some calls to Top Gun. That stuff is really impressive. Keep the pics coming, much appreciated. Anybody fab a setup of their own? Might be taking that route. Thanks again.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Denver Off Road are the best and priced to match. They are only 70 pounds over stock, made of aluminum, stronger then steel and handmade one at a time to your specifications. Around $2200.

Here is one without powder coating XP Camper

·
Registered
28 Posts
Denver Off Road are the best and priced to match. They are only 70 pounds over stock, made of aluminum, stronger then steel and handmade one at a time to your specifications. Around $2200.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Here's my Fusion bumper

·
Registered
258 Posts
different ARB. this is how the truck looked when I picked it up from the dealer

·
Registered
10,758 Posts

Nice bumper on a really state-of- the art truck/camper combo too!

·
Registered
29 Posts
TDK Bumpers are nice I see them all the time in ND. The company is out of Montana. Throttle Down Kustoms Home. Road armor is another one I have been looking as well.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I just put a "Winch Ready" bumper on my truck, their Stealth model. I don't plan on running a winch but found it on Craigslist for 350 bucks! So, figured i'd pick it up. After buying the brackets and spraying it with Line-X came out $680 total. I'll get some pictures when I get get home at the end of the week. Sticks out a bit more than i'd like but for the price i couldn't pass it up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts