Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, theres a show and shine at Elk Grove High school in elk grove village, (dee de dee) on May 4th which is a Sunday. There usually a good turn out but the Trucks are MIA. ill have more info on what time it starts, its like 6 bucks to enter and theres trophys and food and a lot of hot-rods. lots of classes to enter too. from worst looking car to best stereo system to coolest looking hot-rod/rat-rod. ill keep ya posted.Better show your face josh! haha jk

·
Past IL VP
1,430 Posts
well.. let me check my calendar~ and while I'm doing that - you better check out your check book balance! cause if I'm coming up there for a $6 entry fee! you can pay the fuel bill! and I would really hate to come all the way up there for my Wifes truck to win the show&shine and embarass the VP on his own turf! joking joking! that was kinda low wasn't it! eh... you can take it! NOT to mention it's ya'lls turn to visit us in the 'dirty south'!

keep us posted nick! we may be able to work something out!

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah i dont expect you to come. and yes that was below the belt, haha jk THIS IS MY HOUSE!! haha anywayz its always a big turn out just now trucks except for this pain in the @$$ firetruck that keeps showin up and whippin my @$$!!! lol i heard he wasnt showing up this year so.. ill just take the winners circle if no one shows up

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
another show and shine in miejer parking lot in rolling meadows every friday night. Ill be there most of the time.

·
Registered
647 Posts
U guys have all the stuff up there...I cant wait til next weekend...midnight madness at gateway international raceway and I can do the first 1/4 mile run of the year :beer

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
U guys have all the stuff up there...I cant wait til next weekend...midnight madness at gateway international raceway and I can do the first 1/4 mile run of the year :beer
nice! keep us posted if you got a better time than last!

·
Registered
647 Posts
I will....although I prolly wont do much better than that 14.5 but o well .... to go much lower you have to do the tranny :$:

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
i just want to get the word out so we can get as many cars as we can to show up

PROSPECT HIGH SCHOOL
801 W. Kensington Rd., Mt Prospect, IL 60056
AUTO SHOW
MAY 3RD 2008
RAIN DATE MAY 10TH
SNAPON TOOLS * UNIVERSAL TECHNICAL INSTITUTE * NAPA AUTO PARTS
12 to 4 p.m. in the north Parking lot
T-shirts & prizes to be awarded in each category

hope ya'll show up! for the guys down south mabey ya'll would like to do BBQ at my house afterwards for the ICC guys

·
Cummins Crazy
2,254 Posts
Show & Shine,

VP,

Well is it saturday in Mt. Prospect or Sunday in Elk Grove?:thud:
I don't care as long as I can do a :peelout in the parking lot.:rof

WAYNES WORLD

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
VP,

Well is it saturday in Mt. Prospect or Sunday in Elk Grove?:thud:
I don't care as long as I can do a :peelout in the parking lot.:rof

WAYNES WORLD
saturday in mt prospect and sunday in elk grove high school. 2 car shows

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Or to confuse all of you...

Every Sat. starting IDK when (have to ask my Gpa) in Fox Lake at Dogs N' Suds drive up restaraunt that has a Show N' Shine. Trucks are also MIA but there was a very nice Chevy C10, all chromey

·
Cummins Crazy
2,254 Posts
Show & Shine,

oldestof11,

Do they still have car hops on skates there?:w:

WAYNES WORLD

·
Registered
117 Posts
man i wish i would have known some of you guys were going there i live like 8 mins away for elk grove high. pm me next time somethings going on in the area.:thumbsup

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
did ya get any pics???
Nah, we didn't, there was only 2 trucks to start then maybe 4 at the end of the show.:w:

How about we all meet up This Friday night at Miejer parking lot, theres a car show there every Friday. not sure what time it starts but im usually there at 7:00. i would like to meet everybody.:beer:peelout

·
Past IL VP
1,430 Posts
look at the networking skills this guy has got! I tell ya what.... your a good man nick! and a heller of a VP! take'n care of the north country for sure! guess we need to step it up a bit out here in the sticks!

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
look at the networking skills this guy has got! I tell ya what.... your a good man nick! and a heller of a VP! take'n care of the north country for sure! guess we need to step it up a bit out here in the sticks!
thanks josh! your a hell of a prez too! Josh i think about making a trip down there some weekend to hang out, what do ya say?

·
Past IL VP
1,430 Posts
COME ON! we'll be around most weekends! I know we won't be around this weekend, but other than that! lemme know man! we'll get something worked out!

be aware though... a weekend in the sticks could cause a man to not like that "big city" life style any more! you can spit and hit your neighbors house.... takes a big gun to hit my neighbors house!

·
Cummins Crazy
2,254 Posts
Show & Shine,

Pres----- Josh,
You are absolutely correct on the VP choice. When you think of how it happened --- we are quite fortunate.:thumbsup

VP, Nick,
What Mejer are you talking about? We need details !

Josh,
What about a wrenching party for the guys who need a little help with a project?:beer
Maybe even a few trucks could get done.:pant:

Do we have a burnout road near the sticks?:peelout

WAYNES WORLD

1 - 20 of 30 Posts