Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
07 6.7 4x4 6-speed 79k miles got then talked down to $26k no goose neck and the receiver looks like its never had a hitch in it so in not sure if it's ever pulled a trailer, I'm gonna crawl all over it today at work and tomorrow I will sign or not

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
I wouldn't thats what I payed for mine in Apr '08 with 14k. Then again thats about what they are going for.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't find the same truck and miles for less than 30-32k and sorry for not posting in the 6.7 general threads..

·
Diesel Junkie
9,201 Posts
I think you should, see if they will go lower...

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got them down from 28,9 and I want them to install a goose and bed liner so that will save me about a grand

·
Registered
455 Posts
Used truck diesel prices are through the roof anymore, I think relatively speaking compared to the current market that a below average price (at least in my area).

·
Registered
756 Posts
I bought my 08 with 112000 miles for $25000. That was about $4500 under book. I'd say either something is wrong with it or go for it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been all over it and I'll I can find is the rear Dually fender has been painted.. Everything else is checking out good.. I was messing with the voice command stuff on the mirror and heard the voice of the PO and it even sounded like an old man.. So maybe it was just too much truck

·
Registered
897 Posts
Bullets

I have been all over it and I'll I can find is the rear Dually fender has been painted.. Everything else is checking out good.. I was messing with the voice command stuff on the mirror and heard the voice of the PO and it even sounded like an old man.. So maybe it was just too much truck
You can get a repair history at a Dodge dealership with the serial number..I have an 07.5 and this one looks alot cleaner than mine..3500 4x4 SRW 48k. But then I am an 'old Man' (65)..I'd be careful if I were you cause I'm a Hotrod from back a ways..and still am..If it checks out, go for it! good luck..JD

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks sweet to me. If u feel u have checked it out good buy it. They are so easy to work on. See if they will give you any warranty coverage. With diesel fuel cost up I beat they want to sell it. By me they act like they don't even want to take diesels in on trade.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Sounds like a decent truck. What trim level is it? $26,000 is a little high for a 2007 with that mileage. The problem is it's a MegaCab, they have always been well overpriced & with the tiny bed it limits it. But it's your CASH, if you like it & are willing to write the check then go for it. I would get them down about $3,000 more if it was me writing the check for it.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I love my mega cab. its an 08 and I bought it with a 3inch lift on 35s with an in dash DVD player, all new highs and 4 10" subs. It only had 31,700 miles on it. I gave $33,500 for it.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's an SLT but it has the power rear window which may be standard has the adjustable pedals and the blue tooth crap on the mirror.. It's a very nice clean a$$ truck

·
Diesel Filled Veins!
5,375 Posts
You only have to justify the expense to yourself. If you're happy with it get it. A lot of the deals guys mention in these threads are when the market was hurting to sell trucks worse than they are today or in parts of the country where the market is weak. I don't think that price is unreasonable and you'd EASILY get that price up here in Alberta.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
If u buy it you'll find a better deal... If you dont buy it you'll be kickin you're self in the a s s.
Thats the way it goes, looks nice though.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
That truck would bring 33-36k in washington. Nice truck go for it bud

1 - 20 of 31 Posts