Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a cash offer for 24k for my truck. I own it and was thinking about it hard. I would like to build an 05 or 06. What do you think it is worth given my mods and it only has 69000 miles? Thanks

·
SuperDuperMod
2,816 Posts
i don't know if it helps but i'd surely give ya 24 for that ride. nice rig. If i had that much into mine it would take one heck of an offer to make me part ways with it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
That truck is worth more than 24 in my opinion! If you would have taken 24 for it when I bought mine, I would have drove over there and paid you 24,5 for it. Great mod's. Clean rig! Don't sell it for that low!

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,633 Posts
you never get the return on aftermarket goodies.
now, granted, you have tons of add ons including twins, so i would think
you could sell it for more than $24k, you would just have to find the right person that
wanted the same truck you have with the mods.
i would keep it, looks like a helluva sweet ride.

·
Registered
133 Posts
A guy out here just sold his stock '03 for right about that price tag.
Too cheap.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Wish I had the cash for you.. I would buy it in a heartbeat... Right now I'm driving the company truck thats a gmc duramax wish i had somthing better!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Out there in Cali? ask 33K see if you have any nibbles then. adjust your price until the market adjusts...JMHO

·
Registered
830 Posts
seems kinda low-ballish for what you got in it. i'd keep it.
on a side note, where you huntin ducks in cali. i spent alot of time up and down the san juaquin valley chasin them. also, you call competitively or just at the ducks?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts