Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was bored today and went down to a graphic shop and thought up a lil thing to put on my truck but can't decide if its dumb or not so my ? is keep it on or take it off comments welcome

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
its pretty badass actually.

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
Looks good :thumbsup..why not leave it..you already paid for it, get some use out of it :beer

·
Registered
167 Posts
leave it on and get one for the back window so when the smoke clears they'll see it:lol3:

·
Registered
867 Posts
looks kida cheesey..srry but its just my opinion which dont count because it aint my truck

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I like it.leave it on there.Just dont park next to a powerstroke in a parking lot.My truck was a little dirty and it got wrote on because of the sticker i got

·
Registered
153 Posts
Keep It

:thumbsup for sure

·
Registered
70 Posts
not my style personally, but it looks cool on your truck.

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
Leave it on, cause its a good way to get the ford guys pissed!! Maybe they will wanna try you, and you can get some good KILLS out of it.:rof

·
Registered
393 Posts
I like it.leave it on there.Just dont park next to a powerstroke in a parking lot.

...don't park in a gay bar parking lot either, that sticker might be misconstrued as something else.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that the other thing if your not a diesel person your goin WTF?? but if your not a diesel person you really don't matter to me lol

·
GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,245 Posts
was bored today and went down to a graphic shop and thought up a lil thing to put on my truck but can't decide if its dumb or not so my ? is keep it on or take it off comments welcome

now you need one for the back window thats says "HERE CHEVY, CHEVY, CHEVY"

·
Registered
337 Posts
I say leave it! Im glad that you didnt put one that says DODGE on it. I mean poeple know its a dodge...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I like it. another +1 for leave it. :thumbsup

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Leave it!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts