Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I all ready know the answer, CLEAN it. Just thought I'd share what 9' cat tails and good mud can do to your filter.:doh::banghead::shock: Why do I do this to my truck? :confused013: Dang liquid courage, :hehe::headbang:

·
Pursuing the Great Commission
10,680 Posts
:hehe: good luck with cleaning that. I hate cleaning bugs out of mine... never seem to get all of them before washing it... still looking for a outerwear for mine.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh, I wish I'd had a pre bag on mine when I got stupid. Oh well maybe I'll learn from this, but probably not. LOL

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, a guy at work just ordered his CAI from S/B and he also said he ordered the bag for it. I haven't confirmed this for my self yet.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just went to sight, they do have bags, $29.95 for mine. Didn't find it under search but if you sign in your truck type and put CAI in cart, you then will see extra options, thus the bags.

·
Pursuing the Great Commission
10,680 Posts
do you have the new or older style filter? Mine is the older style

·
Registered
771 Posts
Dang troy! How many liquid courages did it take!!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
HAHA! That's awesome, Troy! :headbang:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Banned
5,596 Posts
WOW! Throw away and start over!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was thinking about going that direction. $55 for a replacement vs hours of cleaning. Hmm?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Might be worth $55!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Replacement ordered. I'm going to clean this one and save it for the next time I do some serious mudn. Hopefully that won't be to soon. This cleaning thing sucks!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I'd check the front of the turbo, just to be safe, it might need a bit of cleaning there too, before anything makes it's way into the turbines...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts