Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Should have bought a Carli Suspension!!

1906 Views 13 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  PUREVIL
Hope This isnt a repost.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Wyoming Eastern President
3,063 Posts
Well it is a repost but.....it will slide on the basis of "Thats funny and not everyone has seen it yet."
Thanks for the vid.

· Registered
806 Posts
WHY would you do that??:confused013: I guess he is a millionair and just doesnt care if he breaks $50,000+ worth of goodies!:doh:

· Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Wow there went alot of money and time! I would like to see more pics of that truck before they f'd it up! Looked pretty sweet!
It's on the cover of Four Wheeler this month. The cover is shot is that jump! They left out the details that the suspension folded upon impact. That is why you don't use a single shear mounting setup on your coilovers.

The sad thing is that it belongs to and was built by Bigfoot 4x4. You would think that the guys who know more about jumping monster trucks than anybody would have built better shock mounts and wouldn't have used Dana 70's.:doh:

· Registered
675 Posts
It had nothing to do with knowing how to weld or not, its not knowing how to fab that was this trucks demise. Single shear shock hoops= KABOOM!

Note the super cool double coilvers... :rollseyes:

Edit: I just read that Skyd Ram typed pretty much the same thing

· Registered
493 Posts
more money than brains

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.