well here it is. not to bad for a 4x4.

·
Registered
605 Posts
wow, i have a 2wd and i'm 1000lbs heavier

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Mine has always weighed 7,000+ when I put her on a scale. Usually about 7,200 with me in it.

·
4,678 Posts
My 200 gal aux tank full, my stock tank full and my 380 lb. azz along with the 2 underbed boxes full of straps and misc. weighed in at 10,201 at the cat scales

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just wanted to prove to the 2wd guys that you can have a 4x4 and be light too.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Where did you trim the weight out?

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i still think its funny all the 2wd guys with the comments about how their truck weighs 1500 pounds less than a 4x4. makes me laugh.lol

·
Banned
1,749 Posts
......that is funny....cuz I don;t think I've ever seen "4x4" on the tailgate of any truck that has beat me in a straight up race, other than randy's when I didn't have second gear

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
......that is funny....cuz I don;t think I've ever seen "4x4" on the tailgate of any truck that has beat me in a straight up race, other than randy's when I didn't have second gear

this should help with some past memories.:hehe: o minus the smoke of course.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we have found the perfect competition for ya little buddy.
all greased up and ready to rock and roll.

it even only has power to the rear wheel too.:hehe:

K

·
0 Posts
where did you trim weight mines a 02 reg cab longbox but i guess i do have a ranch hand and 6speed(they are frickin huge) and with me in it no sure how much fuel i had i think a full tank i weighed in at 7200lbs

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
- rear bumper, hitch ,and the gooseneck.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts