Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are there any shops in the Indianapolis area. I have been told there is a shop in danville just outside of Indy but dont know where it is or what its called?

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
are there any shops in the Indianapolis area. I have been told there is a shop in danville just outside of Indy but dont know where it is or what its called?

There is a good shop in Spiceland, IN. Diesel Performance Solutions. They are a site sponsor on here. Talk with Becky or Josh they are really nice :thumbsup.

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
The shop in Danville is called Danville Performance. My son works there and is a member here - 199eightcummins. You can PM him here if you have questions.

Danville Performance

They build Duramax engines for competition as their claim to fame, but they will do anything you need done on a Cummins as well.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea sorry didnt think about puting this in the Indiana Forum, Yea I was told by a duramax guy about the place thats probably why I didnt know about it thanks for everybodys help!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dad are you from the indy area? I grew up in martinsville and went to school in Mooresville

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
I'm not from here originally, but I live on the west side of Indy. I grew up down by Bloomington.

What are you looking to have done to your truck?

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
right now nothing shops wise but eventually head studs and injecters. I was just told about that shop and I have never seen or heard of it while I have lived in the area all my life.

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
It's the Marathon Gas Station right on the South side of Hwy. 36 as you enter Danville from the East. The Indiana Chapter of Cummins Forum had the third (I think) annual Hoosier Blackout there a few weeks ago. They have a dyno in one of the bays so you can see what you paid for before you leave!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
is the dyno open by appointment or just during dyno days or when they install something? Might think about getting mine dyno'd before I start doing to much to it for a base line.

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
Most days, it is pretty much available but I would call before making the drive. They dyno the trucks after injectors and what not to make sure they make the power they should. They tune the Duramax trucks on the dyno.

On event days, you have to schedule as part of the event.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok thanks will do. Will you be at the Indy show at the end of this month?

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
Ok thanks will do. Will you be at the Indy show at the end of this month?
Sure will. There are several threads going on the forum now discussing convoys, etc. I've gone every year it has been in Indy. It is a very good show. You can save some pretty good money on some parts if you're shopping because there is no shipping to pay.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea I think there will be a few of us convoying over from Terre haute I posted on the Illinos thread but nobody has responded yet we'll see

1 - 17 of 17 Posts