Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking - there was a recent thread asking about Transmission shops. I'm also interested in transmission shops, but also good places to get work done in general if it's more than we can/want to tackle on our own. Can we make sticky threads in our little part of the forum here? If so, it might be good to have a thread with known good/bad places to have things worked on. So, any really outstanding transmission shops in the mid-state area?

·
Registered
769 Posts
Just in case this thread gets sticky, Don's Truck & Tractor Repair here in East Tennessee is the best around. He does everything from oil changes to complete engine conversions, manual trans and auto rebuilds and conversions, and complete Cummins rebuilds. He is also certified. His customers are placed #1. He has a great crew of good mechanics and his work is second to none. His personal truck dynoed a little over 600hp the last time it was on the rollers. And for anybody with a 1st Gen, his wifes '91 model has been as fast as 9.20s at the local 1/8th mile here. I have seen this truck turn 4,000rpm on an Isspro tach. Both trucks are driven regularly. Check him out. He is a great guy and I very good friend of mine.

Don's Truck & Tractor Repair
Surgoinsville, Tennessee
1-423-345-0466

1 - 2 of 2 Posts