Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone upgraded their shocks? I have a 2020 2500 with the off road package. I haven’t found many shock options aftermarket yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Has anyone upgraded their shocks? I have a 2020 2500 with the off road package. I haven’t found many shock options aftermarket yet.

Off-road already is upgraded to billsteins - I have them too, and couldn't justify paying for the off Road package just to pull them off for anything unless I Was trying to level it

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
i believe they are merely bilsteins built to ram specs. yes probably higher quality but i would think even the bilstein 5100 would be a step up

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thuren improved my ride by 150%. I did install the 1.75" level at the same time, but I put shocks only in the rear and it rode way better. I wasn't too hopeful when I installed them, I mean they are just shocks right, but it truly made a difference.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thuren improved my ride by 150%. I did install the 1.75" level at the same time, but I put shocks only in the rear and it rode way better. I wasn't too hopeful when I installed them, I mean they are just shocks right, but it truly made a difference.
Do they have shocks if i don’t want to level my truck?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do u happen to have a pic of your truck? Thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i believe they are merely bilsteins built to ram specs. yes probably higher quality but i would think even the bilstein 5100 would be a step up
Anyone happen to know the 5100 part numbers? Seems like everything i fund says 2-4” lift. I want to remain at stock height.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thuren 2 inch springs and Fox

shocks. Bought my kit at CJC Off Road.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thuren 2 inch springs and Fox

shocks. Bought my kit at CJC Off Road.

Looks great. Did you only do the front or rear aswell? How much do you feel it improved the ride?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts