Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know when these will be done? If I remember correctly he said something about posting some pics this week?

· Registered
304 Posts
Shiiby said, By the end of this week Rendered pic of Stage 2 will be ready, Eagerly waiting to see the pic

· Registered
242 Posts
I talked to keven at K2 diesel and he said it is probably still about 4 weeks away from production.

· Premium Member
2,622 Posts
Kurt (Shibby) is trying to get some pics of the CAD rendering up by the end of the weekend.

· Registered
112 Posts
NICE! I really like that it keeps all the bolts! :drool2:

Reactions: abonnett

· Mr. Vehicle Destroyer
12,391 Posts
There you guys go, at long last. The standoff for the boost ports and map sensors is just for reference now to show you where they'll be. After workin on Polaraco's truck and a few others I've seen better what is needed for this intake and I've decided to go away from the harness connectors on the intake. There are quite a few other harnesses or other restraints that the two harnesses that get secured to the intake can be tied to so they will not be included on the intake. The dipstick bracket will be a separate part that mounts right to the two bolts on the plastic cover for the engine as well. All you'll be looking at is a nice smooth elbow with two flanges and ports for your accessories :thumbsup:

· Unreconstructed
24,944 Posts
I agree with James!!!

And looking for the same answer as Krazeeun? When Kurt...When? LOL

· Unreconstructed
24,944 Posts

· Registered
1,171 Posts
It looks like you still bolt the butterfly on. Why didn't you get rid of the butterfly?

· Registered
740 Posts
Horn

When will these be available and how much ???

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.