Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 06 has a horrible draft on the passenger side. you can freeze liquid in the glove box. i can't see anything. and it sucks cause i'm sweating in the drivers seat and a passenger keeps cranking the heat.
and also the fan sounds like it should be blowing your hair back and not much air moves. and the knobs barely light up now. i hate this kinda stuff:confused013:

· Registered
4,642 Posts
your flap door may have broken........u can take out the blower motor and look up in there to see. there are a few threads about the topic on here someone can prob post a link 4 u

· Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dont you have to tear the whole shooting match outta there to fix the door

· Registered
273 Posts
If it's the recirc door, I think it's behind the glovebox. The blend door is different, for that the dash usually has to come out.

· Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
well all the controls work if i put it on recirc it blows harder and you can hear the air change. where ever the knob is adjusted to thats where the air comes out. so maybe its just not creating a tight seal?

· Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so i pulled the fan out and guess what the recirculation door was broken and fell down over the hole causing the hole to blocked off. my draft was coming from that door not covering where hole for recirc. so i just duct taped the top under the dash to fix the draft.
i dont ever use recirculation anyways will this cause any problems? it still blows when i change it to that setting. and also how come this is not a warranty issue?????????????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.