Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Service Manual

1954 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  AC1
Service Manual. Anyone know of a reasonable place to buy a service manual. The longer I own this truck the more I think I need one,:banghead:
Reactions: Jayhafin
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
121 Posts
I could not find a link for you but here is a number you should be able to call and get a manual at cost.
I tried to buy mine in 2001 at the dealer, it was around $300 from them. I ordered it through this # and got it for around $70. It's a 2-part manual, each are about 2" thick.
The # is- (800)890-4038
Hope this works for you.

· Registered
1,219 Posts
I would just get one from geno garage, they have them in paper back or cd.

· Registered
83 Posts
Check into ALLDATAdiy.com :: Leading Source of Diagnostic and Repair Information

It is an online subscription to FSMs which costs $26/year for first vehicle. I compared the stuff there to my FSM and it's pretty much right on the money, allows you to print out. A pretty good deal in my opinion. Used it when I changed my front bearing last month. For paper or cd, best you'll find for dodge fsm will be geno's.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for tip on the free download, it's for a 2001 but I think they are close enough.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.