Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought me the Lorenz 5100 System and will someday upgrade to the SAW 2.25 shocks and Lorenz towers. Sean gave me the ok to send the 2" coils (did not install) back for the 3" IR coils.

My question is how will the truck sit with the IR coils and the mini spring pack in back? Is the 2" system level or a little higher in the back therefore making it sit level with the 3" system?

·
Registered
513 Posts
2" typically leaves the front a little low. I think with the 3" springs your truck will be very close to level.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Website? :popcorn:

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
Lorenz coils.

I've got Sean's 22% coils with my cabover and his mini-paks. The truck sits a little taildown but Carli's airbags @ 25psi levels it out. I'd like to go with the I.R.'s as these are pretty stiff offroad. Truck has never bottomed out to date though. Hawaii is a long ship. I sent some tourist goods home from Kona last November and it took 6 weeks. Everything arrived in good shape though!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got Sean's 22% coils with my cabover and his mini-paks. The truck sits a little taildown but Carli's airbags @ 25psi levels it out. I'd like to go with the I.R.'s as these are pretty stiff offroad. Truck has never bottomed out to date though. Hawaii is a long ship. I sent some tourist goods home from Kona last November and it took 6 weeks. Everything arrived in good shape though!
Sean suggested for normal highway driving and weekend warrior offroading to go with the IR Plus Ride coils so I'll follow his advise. According to the USPS site it takes 12 days but that is a bunch of bull. Normally 3 to 6 weeks parcel post.:thumbsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts