Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
161 - 180 of 224 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,680 Posts
2017 and 2019 had 70K give or take...

On my 2021 I have 21K.

I just drive them and do maintenance and get chit done.

Didn't have time worrying about CP4s or DEF HAHA
Well I'm happy to hear your low mile samples had no issues with def. That should put all these wild claims to rest. Same for the cp4.

·
Premium Member
8,680 Posts
Iam sure....wait I know HOTSHOT guys with over 200k that can say the same...

No chicken littles in the Southern Az district
You speak for all of southern AZ? And the handful of guys you know with over 200k overturn the handful of guys here with problems? There are problems whether you care to admit it or not. Not saying everyone should be terrified as the forum is a small fraction of the total number of trucks on the road. But saying there are no problems because you've had none is also silly.

·
Registered
931 Posts
You speak for all of southern AZ? And the handful of guys you know with over 200k overturn the handful of guys here with problems? There are problems whether you care to admit it or not. Not saying everyone should be terrified as the forum is a small fraction of the total number of trucks on the road. But saying there are no problems because you've had none is also silly.
Not saying there are not problems.... But let's be real guys get on here and cry a river over their issue when the truth they are a very very small minority.

Let's be real Ram and Ford are probably they biggest Diesel sellers....for a reason.

·
Premium Member
8,680 Posts
Not saying there are not problems.... But keys be real guys get on here and cry a river over their issue when the truth they are a very very small minority.

Let's be real Ram and Ford are probably they biggest Diesel sellers....for a reason.
That doesnt make their problems any less real. This is a forum afterall and people generally only come when they have a problem. Def pumps are a know problem. Cp4s are a know problem in all their applications and not really a small problem either. There are only 3 big guys in the light diesel game so it's not hard for 2 of the 3 to sell a lot of them.

·
Premium Member
8,680 Posts
Also...there are a lot of Rams ALL OVER THE USA running over 200k
Yes there are. And unless you have numbers to put to the amount of problems it's all guessing. Most people dont come to a forum when they have a problem. And the ones that do come here generally have a problem. Either way its difficult to know the actual numbers.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Yes there are. And unless you have numbers to put to the amount of problems it's all guessing. Most people dont come to a forum when they have a problem. And the ones that do come here generally have a problem. Either way its difficult to know the actual numbers.
Right... But you can't say an entire brand is caca for a handful of no issues...

Like @Zinga

·
Premium Member
8,680 Posts
My solution is to keep my current truck. They will never change or care because no one could ever get enough people to hit them in the pocket book. Youd have to boycott and stop buying new until they fixed their stuff. But that will never happen so we have to deal with it. Thankfully ram didnt keep the cp4 for very long or they may have lost more sales.

·
Registered
931 Posts
We have been buying ram trucks since 2006...

We are pretty brand loyal because we haven't really had any major issue. The 2006 we had ran great until it was totaled in 2019.

161 - 180 of 224 Posts