Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
20,579 Posts
I think you answered your own question twice over.

If you are so "afraid", trade it or set it on fire....but I do not see how your whining would be of any interest to anyone. (n)
Hey, Ej's unfounded fears are highly entertaining, I think.

·
P2609 Fanatic
4,320 Posts
meh... I was bored sh!tless with my F250 Triton. 🙁 It just ran and ran and nothing ever happened.

No so with this 3500 Cummins. ;)

In spite of my best efforts to stagnate this thing 4 seasons a year I still get occasional P codes.
However...
Since I never drive it it has yet to strand me, and unlike the OP, I have no problems with DEF consumption.
None! (y)

·
Registered
2020 3500 HO 4x4 SRW CCLB
812 Posts
I seem to recall a long saga but with the prices of used trucks now, why not just trade it in?

·
P2609 Fanatic
4,320 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Good luck buddy, you sure haven't had a good run from the sounds of it. A gas truck won't fix your issues, you'll get frustrated by something different.
You’re equating a half dozen dealer trips for basically the same thing and now the absolute nightmare that is getting parts/ repairs to a frustration?
I’d say there’s about a 0.0001% chance that a gasser has 1 emission problem, much less 6.
Id swear off of any vehicle that I didn’t trust and effectively can’t be fixed (as of yet).

·
Registered
38 Posts
While I didn't read thru all the pages of this thread..and technically haven't taken delivery of my 2022 Ram just yet..I can say that from the looks of things..the OP has a strong case to Lemon Law the truck.

141 - 150 of 150 Posts