Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
121 - 140 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
A loving ram cult member and probably a Bye-don lover too. LOL.
Lol, sticking to ram and having good luck with ram doesn't make anyone part of a cult.
Some real stupid thinking there, but I guess it don't bother me to be part of some ram cult.
So far Rams have been good to me and others I know that have them.
Fords on the other hand have been a problem since the 6.0 days. Spinning circles all over the place trying to come up with the motor that can even compete with a Cummins. Finally it seems like they might have something close but still has downfalls. Still a pain to work on, more moving parts, ford is still using that stupid cp4 pump that gives guys problems. Front end death wobble issues on brand new trucks. And fires due to the fuel filter design.
And now rear-end issues.
Also I'd be surprised if we could find any Biden lovers here on this Cummins diesel forum.
I certainly didn't vote for him, I knew he was trash and going to push what he is pushing long before he was elected.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Lol, sticking to ram and having good luck with ram doesn't make anyone part of a cult.
Some real stupid thinking there, but I guess it don't bother me to be part of some ram cult.
Fords on the other hand have been a problem since the 6.0 days. Spinning circles all over the place trying to come up with the motor that can even compete with a Cummins. Finally it seems like they might have something close but still has downfalls. Still a pain to work on, more moving parts, ford is still using that stupid cp4 pump that gives guys problems. Front end death wobble issues on brand new trucks. And fires due to the fuel filter design.
And now rear-end issues.
Also I'd be surprised if we could find any Biden lovers here on this Cummins diesel forum.
I certainly didn't vote for him, I knew he was trash and going to push what he is pushing long before he was elected.
I think he is a Biden lover. He says ‘bye-don’ so I’m thinking he didn’t like Donald Trump.
Either way, it’s difficult dealing with someone with such a bad attitude or low-iq..

·
Registered
785 Posts
We can't ban people just because they brand bash and or run their mouths.
You might just find yourself kind of lonely here.
They ban TROLLS dont they? I mean he is not offering any constructive input to threads he is part of.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Reactions: sstoner911

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
11,260 Posts
Maybe he is just a non-constructive troll. Plus he’s from the PNW, so he is a sweaty troll. Just kidding @rubberfish
Whoa there, don't just lump him in with us. @rubberfish is not only a Canadian, but a coastal person too. He's on the wrong side of the mountains!!! most of us heartland PNW guys don't consider that side of the mountains as being one of us

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
11,260 Posts
quiet you hoser

or is that one of those words only Canadians can use? like how there are other words only certain people can use and anyone else can't?

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Here are a few of the staple Canadian slang words used daily.
  • Eh. This is our most popular Canadian saying that we receive the most flack about from the rest of the world. ...
  • Loonie. ...
  • Tuque. ...
  • Washroom. ...
  • Double Double. ...
  • Two-Four. ...
  • Molson Muscle. ...
  • Hydro.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I don't use that word. Now, a buddy of mine, Larry, he'd perk right up hearing that.
His words "I like a girl with a big meaty box". He likes his girls big. :oops:
They say big girls need lovin' too.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Here are a few of the staple Canadian slang words used daily.
  • Eh. This is our most popular Canadian saying that we receive the most flack about from the rest of the world. ...
  • Loonie. ...
  • Tuque. ...
  • Washroom. ...
  • Double Double. ...
  • Two-Four. ...
  • Molson Muscle. ...
  • Hydro.
  • bud
  • dart

·
Registered
785 Posts
And now rear-end issues.

Do not listen to @Zinga He is mad because he thought this site was part of Tinder.

·
P2609 Fanatic
4,320 Posts
You are a TROLL also? Or just not constructive?
Hmm... A nonconstructive troll?
Does whining about never driving your truck since the day you dumped 70 grand on the damn thing (because you're afraid that any moment it will strand you) count as trolling? :unsure:

Or would that just be considered non-constructive?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Hmm... A nonconstructive troll?
Does whining about never driving your truck since the day you dumped 70 grand on the damn thing (because you're afraid that any moment it will strand you) count as trolling? :unsure:

Or would that just be considered non-constructive?
I think you answered your own question twice over.

If you are so "afraid", trade it or set it on fire....but I do not see how your whining would be of any interest to anyone. (n)

121 - 140 of 150 Posts