Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
101 - 120 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
By the way, my very good friend works on the commercial team at Ford, and has been there 28 years. He is integrating the 7.3 into the commercial line. He is about ready to quit and retire over the lack of quality there.
There's a 99.9% chance that after your good friend retires, the quality will go up.

Still, no one can point out a manufacture other than Ram that sells a modern vehicle without a functioning heater, AC and radio, and then wouldn't repair it under warranty. And, no one defends Ram better than a cult member.

·
Premium Member
2011 Ram 2500 4x4 6.7 68RFE 4 inch lift
2,027 Posts
I don’t recall ever hearing about something like that. Could ya give a bit more explanation?

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Just leave the troll be. They get bored if you ignore them.
The guy must be on some good product. I know a guy in Canada who may like to smoke whatever he is on…

·
Registered
442 Posts
Just leave the troll be. They get bored if you ignore them.
Guy buys orders and buys new 2019 RAM HO Laramie.
Has problems with radio, nav, and AC on the third month of ownership. Multiple dealer visits, not fixed.​
Has continual problems and TSBs start to pop up which the issues.​
No problems are fixed.​
Never has a problem with the engine. Loves how it tows and brakes downhill.​
After 2 years of problems with the AC (TSB), heater, radio, and front suspension clunks (TSB), numerous dealer visits, other problems, decides to sell due to lack of manufacture and dealer support.​
Labeled a troll by the cult.
Doesn't care what the cult thinks.

LOL.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
I guarantee that when he no longer owns the truck, it will be 99.9999999% trouble free.

·
Registered
442 Posts
His sad little signature tells all you need to know about him.
Coming from someone who calls their truck Scooty Puff Sr and another Truckasaurus? And, why must you list a truck you sold?

LOL.

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
Coming from someone who calls their truck Scooty Puff Sr and another Truckasaurus? And, why must you list a truck you sold?

LOL.
You dont watch tv? That's fine I wont hate on you for that. I dont have to list the sold truck but do. I guess its a cult thing..

Any better arguments or do you still want to stay on the childish path?

·
Registered
442 Posts
I guarantee that when he no longer owns the truck, it will be 99.9999999% trouble free.
According to the majority of ram owners, all rams are 99.9999999% trouble free after a dealer applies a factory approved spot weld.

·
Registered
442 Posts
the childish path?
You're the one that calls your trucks Scooty Puff Sr and Truckasaurus. LOL. You even named yourself after an adolescent movie that children love.

·
Registered
785 Posts
You're the one that calls your trucks Scooty Puff Sr and Truckasaurus. LOL. You even named yourself after an adolescent movie that children love.
You are the guy hanging out in forum about trucks you despise because you are self conscious about your La Fiat wee-wee. I understand why you want to hang with men....

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
Johny Cash was an adolescent movie?Interesting. So I call my truck from names in tv shows, that means I'm acting childish and out trolling ? Keep trying. I have faith you'll get there.

·
Registered
442 Posts

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Whenever I am having a bad day, I will read this thread and I will be thankful I’m not this guy ^^^^^

·
Registered
2020 3500 HO 4x4 SRW CCLB
812 Posts
You're not even a good troll. Just sad. But whatever you have to do to make yourself feel better. I can take it.
This is sad:

Font Rectangle Circle Number Magenta

What a bitter little troll. @Zinga Dude, just go away already, you're toxic.

101 - 120 of 150 Posts