Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
I had a big one made by a place out of New York. All steal with a boot ring around it. The cut 8 different scenes into mine. Deer, Salmon, Light House even Mt Rainier. I sent them a picture of the mountain. It came out fantastic. They also and holder so you can slide a cooking gate over the fire. Great for steaks of keeping the coffee hot. I paid like $1200 bucks like 20 years ago which included freight across country. They aske what it was for. I said my house why? "It's the largest one we ever made. I think mine is 48" across. Its perfect. I dug a round pit and lined it with firebricks and cemented them in. Laid stone around it and it is perfect. Guests love the evening fire looking at the water and Mt Rainer. #71 in there customs is the one they made for me

Here is the company I used.

https://tpcnsmore.com/product/custom-ring/

· 08 Cummins
2,372 Posts
When I did my head gasket back in 2012, Action Machine did my head work. I just had it cleaned, inspected, and decked though so I don't know if they do fire rings or not. When I was looking, I heard that they got a lot of the tooling for the smaller diesels when some of the other local diesel shops switched to just doing the heavy duty diesels. I read a lot of good things about Action Machine as well before I went with them.

The Northwests' Premier Automotive Machine Shop - Action Machine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.