Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work in the oilfield, and did not want to ruin my longhorns leather so soon so i began looking for seat covers. Instead of going the cheap route buying a "one size fits most" walmart cover, i wanted something good that would last. After a few suggestions, i decided on the covers from www.rufftuff.com …WELL WORTH THE MONEY! I just bought the front set for now, but plan on getting the back set soon. The covers are made to fit almost like stock seats, and you can just tell they will be very durable…. just my 2 cents for anyone looking for good seat covers...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Got any pics? Ive always like the look of saddle blankets and I see they have that option.

Looks great by the way!

Reactions: Xrayhand131

·
BLAHH BLAHH BLAHH
448 Posts
I was going to buy some marathon seat cover also but willing to see what yours look like if you would post pics:thumbsup:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Ive come close to getting marathons but the majority of their stuff is camo which I think I would get sick of very quick, and they don't have the saddle blanket option. CoverKing is another Ive looked at but they don't have the "red" option that I am looking for, plus its hard to find pics of them installed on a ram. I want something that fits real real snug.

·
Registered
11,255 Posts
Mine are six years old and not current,but it appears they can nearly match your stock fabric. Their site may be deceiving. Another option they offer is fore and aft pockets for the front seats which are so handy.
They use bombproof 500 denier DuPont Cordura.
I don't know of any other company that will mail you samples.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im having a tough time resizing my pics to be small enough to post here. I went with camo and love them…. the covers fit the exact contour of my seats and stay on better than expected. A guy i work with has a set in his king ranch that have been on there for 5 years (5 years in the oilfield is a LONG time for truck seats) and they still look damn near new… and his leather seats under them look like they just came off of the showroom floor :thumbsup:

·
Registered
286 Posts
They look great! I am really considering pulling the trigger. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I want to throw in that I bought the Carhartt material covers from cover craft and they have been awesome. Real deal carhartt material, same as the double knee pants

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They look great! I am really considering pulling the trigger. Thanks for the pics.
thanks… they are def worth the money. weather has been terrible here so I've been full of mud water snow etc and they wipe clean with a damp rag

·
Registered
129 Posts
I am very happy with them. I'll take some pictures tomorrow for you. Around the seat belts there is some seat showing, but other than that, they're great

·
Here to learn
1,438 Posts
I love my marathons. I feel they are the best ones out there. I had a set on my 07, 09 and am planning on getting some for my 12.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,255 Posts
I love my marathons. I feel they are the best ones out there. I had a set on my 07, 09 and am planning on getting some for my 12.
Same here. My latest have been on since 11-06. I order the optional front and seatback pockets. They are indispensable once you've had them. Marathon forgot my headrests and made and Priority mailed them in here days.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Sorry for how filthy my truck is, it's been freezing cold and snowing for months

Reactions: wtfdskin
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.