Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my SCUBA certification out in Huntsville. Any other divers out there?

·
Registered
128 Posts
i have mine but got it in 94 95 96 somewhere in there not sure. used it when i got it a couple of times just not much since then.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I got mine about 8 years ago, me and my wife go diving every chance we get. Try night diving it's fricken cool!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Thats awesome getting your certification. I got mine back in 99 in Egypt. There is some great diving in fresh water, but salt water diving i think is the best. You could always take a trip to the Fl panhandle and go to some of the springs they have.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have been an avid freediver for 20+ years. I got my PADI cert in '94, but still prefer freediving to tank diving, especially for hunting. I haven't been diving since moving to Texas from Huntington Beach 9 month ago, but my wife and I are leaving for Belize in 2 weeks. I can't wait.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Belize has some great diving. Dont bother with the blue hole, you dive down to the bottom for 2 minutes and the rest of the time is spent doing safety stops cumming up. But the Bull sharks are cool. Sharkray alley is nice also, plan a night dive there. If you get the chance go reef fishing for Baracuda!!! Its the best fish I have ever had.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts