Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ya'll
My 04.5 Ram has a Edge juice/attitude
and has messed up me a few times.

It has went to a limp mode and chugged like no tomorrow. I can shut it off for a hour and it will be fine and then a day or week later it will feel like it is missing then limp mode.
Had it checked it out and it had a low fuel pressure in the front bank.

When I had it tested everything was finewith my fuel pressure through out the system. Went a month then wham it started doing it again. I messed with my wiring trying to feel if anything was loose or not connected all the way.

So far since I messed with the wiring it hasnt happened again.
I emailed Edge with no reply but if it happens again I will be calling them to se what they think.
Has this happened to any of you ?

·
Registered
45 Posts
something like that happend to me when I had edge, I took it back to where I bought it from and they sent it back to edge. few weeks later they told me the box had a short in it. sounds like you're having the same problem.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
KB, thanks for the reply. I thought thats what the problem could be, now I can call Edge.

If I pull my Edge brain how can I run my truck ? If I unplug it will it stay running ?
I dont want to pull unless i have to.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Edge service ???

Wow, never thought that Edge would take so long to call me back. twice now ive gotten the sec to tell me due to extremeley large call volume that they need to call me back.
:popcorn: :w:

Still waiting.........

:CRY:......

:thud:

I give up !
anyone here want to buy a half performing Edge ??????

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
EDGE called me back !

Wants me to drive tell it fails then unplug and see if it still happens. Then send it in if it does.

:thumbsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts