·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here go to U of A besides me?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yup ASU here as well, but have lots of friends at U of A. See and other first gen's down there?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha well i guess you guys are right. ASU and U of A both are awesome schools to be honest but the Agriculture is much better here at U of A and thats what im goin for. Havent seen many first gens. most look like old mens work trucks haha (not like thats a bad thing) but a really nice 2nd gen is always parked in the same spot. (dark red with rims)

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
ASU for me. I almost went to U of A for engineering with a minor in Ag business, but decided to keep my options open at ASU since they have a flight school. What year are you?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is my first year at the university but I got a lot of credit in high school so I'm graduatin in 3

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Agribusiness management with a focus on agricultural economics. What about you guys?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
research jobs or jobs with BLM and the sort, Ranching or farming, jobs with an NGO in poor countries, but im going to go to law school with it. my uncle has his degree in it as well.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Nice. You ranch growing up?

Mechanical engineering for me.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah my last name is Haught haha if that helps. my family has/had a couple ranches.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Im also at U of A Byron. Senior though, majoring in Finance. Only seen a couple nice diesels around campus but theres a nice black 3rd gen with stacks that lives by me just north of campus. I'll have to keep an eye out for your truck now.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dang it. haha im tryin to find a fellow enthusiast around school.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts