Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't meet any of the requirements for using schedule "B" in my maintenance logbook. Cold weather, stop n go driving, short trips, pulling a trailer etc.

I've noticed that in schedule "A" there is no service mentioned for rear axle service or tranny service at 30,ooo miles. Other than changing the engine oil and filter and replaceing the fuel filter everything else is a 'check' or 'inspect' only.

How do you all feel about this? Which schedule do you use? Do you modify your maintenance routine? I do change oil & filter every 3000 miles as I have lifetime oil changes from the dealership the truck came from, but what about everything else?

The truck is under warranty until 2011 or 70,000 miles, I don't want no trouble....

Thanks in advance.

· Registered
590 Posts
Hey...I thought your company was making your truck payments AND paying your fuel...? Why don't you go with Schedule B then, presumably they will pay maintenance?

Even better, why don't you try adding some Schedule B activities to your truck-owning lifestyle:lol3: :T: , those are the fun ones, aren't they?

Not useful advice, but at least you'll get a bump to the top...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.