Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me how the Xgauge function on the ScanGaugeII works:confused013: It says you can measure tranny temps and I think fuel pressure also. Is this really possible? At a glance the XGauge portion of this tool seems complicated but is it?

Thanks,
Arcwelder

·
Registered
493 Posts
Fuel pressure doesn't work. I haven't seen the commands for a tranny temp for our trucks. If you go to their website and look under commands it will show you the extra gauges you can have. I have tried a few, the only one that I have gotten to work is the horsepower. I haven't seen anyone post any additional gauges they have come up with either.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I was trying to get the run time programmed in. What type of communication bus does the '01 use? ISO, CANBUS, ect?

·
Registered
493 Posts
I believe the ISO. That is what my 99 uses. I could not get the run time to work. Maybe I hit a wrong number!

·
Registered
386 Posts
HP is the only xgauge I've tried on my SCII. Maybe Moparman will check in soon, and help you out...

·
Registered
568 Posts
There is no X-Guages for our trucks only the HP works, they had said way back when I bought it 3yrs+ that they were close to releasing XGauge commands but they never did i'm close to selling mine soon, dont like being lead to water with no river ...

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Joe Diesel, if you sell it, I'll buy it.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.