Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
few shots of my trip this morning.

drove through lampasas and passed benny boyd dodge on the southbound side of 183, they had a red megalong out front.

got loaded up at the farm.

off to the sale with this big guy.

got to the sale and saw this sweet 1st gen.

poser shots

light duty john deer

here's the 69 chevy i want to build into a pulling truck. all original - motor has 178k miles on it. obviously everything would have to be redone.
currently sitting in the pasture rotting away.

·
Skrew- EPA CARB OPEC PETA
1,577 Posts
sure looks like your stock trailer is awfully close to your bed! does it ever hit?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Nice pics there rider.

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sure looks like your stock trailer is awfully close to your bed! does it ever hit?
actually, yes it did once. i need a leveling kit BAD. the trailer is a 79 model i believe and that was before mfg's started putting adjustable goosenecks on these trailers.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ouch:D nice pics:thumbsup

·
Skrew- EPA CARB OPEC PETA
1,577 Posts
It'll buff out right? :lol3:

·
Premium Member
18,680 Posts
it's funny how people like us are eaisly amused with the simple things that people pass up. if i would have seen the mega cab i would have had to go and get my dad and show him because he doesn't think they can handle a load like a stock truck. like the tractor by the way. that would be a cool pull truck too. i'd have to go to the parts store and ask the new guy for a set of spark plugs on the first trip after you swap for the cummins.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts