Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to show my appreciation to Keven at K2dieselperformance. I just purchased a Bully Dog PMT for my 08 6.7 yesterday and the ups guy dropped it off today at my house. I just finished installing it on my truck and taking it for a little drive and let me just say that this thing is awesome. Keven thanks for taking the time to answer all my question regarding this matter. Great customer service, I would recommend shopping at his onlinestore first before you buy anywhere else. Keven again I cant thank you enough. :thumbsup

Henry:peelout

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Henry less typing and more :peelout

Glad your enjoying it:thumbsup

·
Registered
179 Posts
I just wanted to show my appreciation to Keven at K2dieselperformance. I just purchased a Bully Dog PMT for my 08 6.7 yesterday and the ups guy dropped it off today at my house. I just finished installing it on my truck and taking it for a little drive and let me just say that this thing is awesome. Keven thanks for taking the time to answer all my question regarding this matter. Great customer service, I would recommend shopping at his onlinestore first before you buy anywhere else. Keven again I cant thank you enough. :thumbsup

Henry:peelout

I'll have to agree, The EGR block off plates I got were awsome and even though I haven't put the Fass 150, Mp-8 and egr block off plates on yet service was awsome. All these goodies will be put on this weekend.
Thanks Kevin

Robert

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I'll have to agree, The EGR block off plates I got were awsome and even though I haven't put the Fass 150, Mp-8 and egr block off plates on yet service was awsome. All these goodies will be put on this weekend.
Thanks Kevin

Robert
Just doing my part to keep you busy this weekend Robert:D

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Can you get stacks Kevin? Whats my next option? FASS? Water/Meth? Shoot me a PM with you thoughts if you got a spare second.

·
Registered
179 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Can you get stacks Kevin? Whats my next option? FASS? Water/Meth? Shoot me a PM with you thoughts if you got a spare second.
Rambling PM sent:D Hey it's been a long day

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
HAHA, tell me about it. I drove all the way to portland and back today.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:peelout is what im doing Keven.

I cant stop jumping for joy everytime i romp on it.:hyper:

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Congrats curbscraper!

I have a delay in getting my PMT on but should only be a few days. Are you getting any codes?

I have a BADP kit coming too! Can't wait until they are both on.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
You'll be doing this :peelout and this :D before you know it :woot:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Kevin, I got the EGR blocker plates in the mail today. They look great and as soon as the delete kit arrives, I installed em. Thanks for the quick ship on the plates!

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Thank you Brian :thumbsup

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
diesel_fitter,

Thanks.

No codes as of right know everything is running smooth.

I still have my dpf intact, I will take it off as soon as i get some more cash flow.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Just wanted to also give a huge thanks and props to Kevin at K2 Diesel Performance. Just ordered a MP-8 :hyper:through him and his prices are darn near impossible to beat and he has great customer service. I also purchased the EGR block plates last week and they were on my door step in no time.

If you are looking for 6.7 parts Kevin is the guy you need to talk to. He has his poop in a group with the 6.7's. Thanks again Kevin.:woot:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Just doing my small part to ensure that you guys love these trucks as much as I do:woot::peelout

1 - 16 of 16 Posts