Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just interested in some people to go shoot with like once a week or so. I shoot a couple times a week and sometimes go alone. So anyone else would like to join me. Just let me know.

·
texas
909 Posts
still getting the hang of it but ill go, fridays are good and wendays

·
Registered
18 Posts
I shoot registered in San Antonio every chance I get, but usually only am in SA to shoot for fun on one or two saturdays a month. But, would def. be interested in meeting up with some people to shoot with then.

My buddy may come too, he drives an '05 QC that he's done up pretty nicely.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I usually shoot a browning citori, but i am getting a cynergy in here not to long.

Yeah i am just looking for people to go out with and shoot. But i will post up when i am going again. Its gonna be hard this week and next due to finals.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I shoot a Guerini 12ga w/subguage tubes.

Yeah, I've got finals the first week of May. But after that, I'm down for sure.

·
texas
909 Posts
my finals are next week on monday then on thursday.
Where are going to go shoot at, Place to shoot, or the one buy 281 near the Quarry

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have been dying to shoot some skeet, I'd be up for that for sure!

My crappy over/under is broken, so I'll be using my 20 gauge auto :thumbsup

Chris

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i am closest to bexar county shooting range, but a place to shoot is fine too.
I might be going tonite. but am not sure yet. depends on what happens. I havent been to the san antonio shooting range, the one by the quarry, well i have been there just never shot there.

kinda wanna get a group together to shoot with weekly or biweekly, thats my goal.

·
Registered
53 Posts
sounds good to me can use the pratice gotta stay on for the ducks:thumbsup let me know when and where

·
texas
909 Posts
qhat if we go to differnt ranges One week go to one range then next week a differnt range switch it up

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
qhat if we go to differnt ranges One week go to one range then next week a differnt range switch it up
Yeah that would be fine, How bout friday afternoon at a place to shoot. I cant remember what time they close but sometime before dark i presume.

So friday around six or so. I will have to call tomorrow or stop by on my way to school. But if friday isnt good for everyone then sat. day is good for me to.

·
Registered
69 Posts
yea im interested i live in boerne i actually attempted to start a shooting team at my high school but im sure i could bring a couple of buddies if you dont mind being around high schoolers.. ha i shoot a Remington 1100 12g, Remington 870 express 12g Pump, Baikil 12g overunder

·
texas
909 Posts
i go to work on friday at 5, so how about around 1 or 2

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah I dont mind bringing people we just need to get a date and place and time in place and go from there.
Let me know what yall think about either friday or saturday.

·
texas
909 Posts
Am free next wensday all day anybody up for a shooting day then
am bringing my 30-30,and 12 ga if we go to place to shoot

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well i went shooting today at the place by the quarry and i really like that place, its real nice and the people are cool there. So sat. i will be shooting at the skeet ranges there if anyone is up for it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
im down... i shoot every thursday as it is im out in Helotes i shoot out at national shooting complex infact i jsut got home from practice im definatly interested if you need a buddy just PM me when ever

1 - 20 of 23 Posts