Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Robert Ivey
2,092 Posts
sounds like a good idea...we could go to the track in Marion (San Antonio Raceway)

· Registered
54 Posts
im down for the track, i got a project truck that needs testing when i get it back from the paint shop.

· Registered
366 Posts
So what's the decision here folks? Maybe I"ll have my truck fixed by then....damn fuel pump!!!

· Registered
263 Posts
the least we can do is pick a decent location and have a meet and greet! From there we can go to dinner or get the cops on us. LOL! I'm 10 minutes from the forum shopping center.

· Registered
149 Posts
Well, I hit the Marion track tonight. Only saw one other dodge (newer Mega-cab maroon) and couldn't seem to link up with him... He was busy whoopin' up on a Powerstroke.
On a positive note, I beat everything I ran up against exept a motorcycle... He *did* run a 9.2 @ 150 :shock:

I'll be going back to that track in two weeks on wed. night for another round, anyone want to "M&G" before that?

· Registered
263 Posts
im up for any thing guys. i almostwent to the track para but i thought it was going to rain. damn!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.