Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
texas
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the brack high school cheerleaders are going to have a fundraiser carwash at my work next weekend. I will keep u updated when and what time
I work at the one on goliad and pecan valley

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm down, just tell me when. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
around what time on saturday can make it by in the afternoon

·
texas
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they will be there at about 12 ill get more info tomorrow

·
Registered
750 Posts
so its an after noon thing. there is this huge mud party in poth the same day and i know a sh!t ton of trucks will be out there, at least a couple hundred.

·
texas
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I want to go to the poth mudfest but have work,
So theres going to be two differnt meets
carwash at my work
poth mudfest

·
Registered
750 Posts
i am going to go to san antonio gun club tomorrow thursday may 15th after work. I am going to be shooting alone most likely. But anyone is free to come if they would like.

·
Registered
311 Posts
What happened to you man? A friend of mine and I were up there at about 6 and shot a couple of rounds.

We'll have to meet up some other time, I'm way too out of practice :w:

Chris

·
Registered
750 Posts
sorry dude i left work and had to go work on this truck that i lifted last weekend for this guy. My bad dude. But yeah dude i want to go again this weekend so i will post something up. but by the way my number is 210 413 5358 Travis. so just give me a ring.

·
Registered
311 Posts
thats cool, we had fun anyway. I have been wanting to go shoot some clay's, so I just used that as an excuse to go :lol3:

I took my buddy out for his first skeet shoot, so it wasn't a total loss. I always try to introduce new people to the sport! :thumbsup

I will be going many more times this summer, we'll meet up one day I'm sure.

Chris

1 - 16 of 16 Posts