Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i just had me egt hooked up but they put it after turbo idiots now i dont know what the safe limit is i thought it was 1300 before the turbo but have no clue with the after temp

·
Premium Member
25,253 Posts
Add 300* to your reading, that will get you close. That is around the difference from pre to post.

Dodge | Commins | Forum

·
SUPER MODERATOR
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Add 300* to your reading, that will get you close. That is around the difference from pre to post.
I hit 1050 figured it was ok thanks bbram you help me out again

·
SUPER MODERATOR
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like stated...it'll get you close but IMO, plug that SOB up and move it to the manifold :w:
it took three weeks to get it in for them to mess it up itll be another 3 to get them to fix it there reason was they didnt have a 1/8 pipe thread tap so they drilled into the pipe behind the turbo and used a 5 inch hose clamp to hold it there

·
Registered
661 Posts
im about to put one in and wanted which one, pre or post turbo, is best for little modding?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pre turbo man that gives you the best read my shop just messed up and put it behind the turbo

·
SUPER MODERATOR
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dunno guys does 850 sound right doin 75 on the highway empty with my diablo preditor on performance :w:

·
Premium Member
25,253 Posts
That seems high for a post reading. But the 04.5 up trucks run hotter then mine.

Dodge | Commins | Forum

1 - 12 of 12 Posts