Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mark Ward
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last friday was a sad day for Joey (smokin Okie), he had to watch someone else drive his dodge (that I put alot of wrench time on) down his driveway.

And of all things he is going to go pick up a CHevy 2500HD GASER.

I think he has finally lost it.

·
Mark Ward
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and congrats to him in one way. Hes getn married, or commintin suicide (which ever way you look at it, DEC 13th.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Last friday was a sad day for Joey (smokin Okie), he had to watch someone else drive his dodge (that I put alot of wrench time on) down his driveway.

And of all things he is going to go pick up a CHevy 2500HD GASER.

I think he has finally lost it.
Dont be hatin bud, I did what I thought was best lol. And for any one that reads this and immediately judges me and thinks I just sold it withour caring, I cried. and cried. and cried. and cried. Yes we lost a lot of wrench time on my ex, but look at this way markus, now we can devote more time to mighty ******, and I wont be making payments on a 45k+ truck i only drive once every 4 months lol :$:. I loved her while I had her, but im sure all of can say that about some truck (or someone lol) but I'll never see her again... yes im goin back to the world of gassers, and yeah im gettin married (AKA suicide) but somethin had to give lol! And if it makes a difference for those of you that respect a woman who loves black smoke, she cried too... Farewell dear Cummins Forum, thanks to all of you members who threw in your aedvice when I needed it, and thanks to the vendors who helped me make her run like a bat outta hell!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Nothing wrong with doing what you have to do... Congrats on getting married.. I have been for 18 years now and the only pc of advice I can offer is that you have to meet half way.... If you do that everything else is easy...

good luck!

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Okie, you are surely not going to leave us???? Your knowledge could be used by someone down the road, you may just log on and you are the only one that knows how to fix a problem. Just because your rig is gone, you still have the cummins blood in you, don't deny it. Stick with us, and hang out for the good times.
BTW Congrats on dying...I mean getting married!:lol3:

·
Mark Ward
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was just givin ya a hard time. I know you do what you have to do. if i didnt use mine to work out of i would probly do the same thing. YOu know i wish the best of luck to ya.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
thats unfortunate that you had to get rid of it but hey, you think its the right thing to do then thats all that matters.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yep Yep thanks guys, ill be here every once and a while lol:beer

·
Premium Member
25,253 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Truck, but Congrats on the wedding, :thumbsup I think. :lol3:

Dodge | Commins | Forum

1 - 9 of 9 Posts