Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys its been real and its been fun but sadly i had to sell my baby off due to various reasons.... maybe 1 day i will be able to return to the 5.9 but for now im back to a clunker car

thanx 4 the advise and fun times

chris

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Sorry for the loss man, it's better to have loved and lost to have never loved at all. yes i am talking about loving your truck, don't judge me people! jk...

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Shoot, dont leave us. You may stick around and still have the good times, and possibly help someone else out because they have a problem with their rig that you have had before. This group of people is the best I have ever seen, and if I lost it all tomorrow I would walk to the library and log on just to chat...:thumbsup

·
Registered
287 Posts
Like a Marine, Once a marine always a marine. Once a cummins freak always a cummins freak:thumbsup

·
Registered
192 Posts
I second that!Where else can you have a lively debate .And get to see alot of different view points or points of view. GO!!! CUMMINS FORUM!!!!

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
That sucks, sorry to hear..

·
Registered
736 Posts
yea dont take this website off your favorites anytime soon, or at all for that matter lol you'll have a 5.9 back in time.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Like a Marine, Once a marine always a marine. Once a cummins freak always a cummins freak:thumbsup
X3, Sorry to hear you had to give up the truck. Stick around and enjoy the shenangians, err i mean help.:lol3:

·
Registered
249 Posts
If diesel prices keep going up I may not be far behind you!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ill still be around :) and will be on the hunt of another!!! i miss it already and its only been a few hours :(

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
there is an 03 qc 4x4 with only 35k on it for sale near me for only 17k

1 - 15 of 15 Posts