Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took off my superchips and installed a Quadzilla Mileage Max. I was not impressed with the 3.42 gears only getting 23. so i figured i try something else to get me in the 25 range. I put the QMM in and WOW. My baby is sipping fuel. It's currently getting 25.8 with some city mixed in. I'm gonna try the next tank all highway and see how it does. I do miss the power from the Superchips going from 390 back to 235HP sucks but ill deal with it as long as diesel stays this high.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
23 hand calculated properly is better than what 95% of people get...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well not a lot of early crs have the 342s.. i love em though. plenty of pulling power given what it is ya know

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
That pretty well makes me want to order the 3.42's. I have been looking at them since last July when they came out and I just haven't jumped on them.

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Wow great numbers!:thumbsup

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was hard swallowing the swap to the 3.42s form the 4.10s. because of the price. but im now satisfied and they will pay themselves off in no time. im actually just about to do the front so i can have 4WD again. It still has plenty of pulling power though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts