Cummins Diesel Forum banner

S300GX turbo

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Ahlgringo 
#1 ·
Clocked the turbo and made the oil drain fit I used the stock oil inlet fitting when installing the turbo I found oil in the exhaust I then redid the drain and now it seems not to leak into the exhaust when taking the inlet fitting it seems the turbo is full of oil after being ran it slowly drains is there any specific size inlet or is the stock one ok and from what I remember with the stock turbo it seemed to drain immediately

#2 ·
Mine drains fine with the stock drain pipe. It interfered with the wastegate rod and I had to bend the rod and mash the tube a tiny bit to get clearance.

#3 ·
I had to do the same thing on mine . I bought the flex drain tube when I did my upgrade install last week , But the stock tube went in nicer so i returned the flex tube .

#4 ·
Same here, that waste gate rod is like a mm from the stock drain- but clocking just so, made it work. Drains fine though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.