Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, we have been impressed with the S&B air Filter systems that we have installed on Dmax Trucks, so recently we purchased a Cummins / Dodge system to compare the set up.

We are impressed with the quality as well as the functionality. I think there is a NEW Option on the 5.9 Block.

If you need pricing feel free to PM us.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'll take a price for both systems they provide -

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guys, these systems are the bomb, check out S&B's sites to get more info. Good Filtration with the best flow.

·
Banned
1,335 Posts
S&B RULESSSSS WOOOOOO lol turbo screams lol

·
Banned
1,335 Posts
i have had both systems they both rock, for the price and the quality they cannnnot be beaten

·
Registered
60 Posts
i love mine put a k&n on my old woods truck and a s&b on my real truck and hate i ever wasted my money on the k&n i had a small dust film on the inside of the tube of the k&n never had a spec of dust with th s&b and drive in a lot of fine sand

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
My silicon (sand) numbers went from 18 and 24 on the last two oil samples with the stock filter to six (6) with the S&B. That is a huge improvement in filtration, plus the great air flow. Gotta love the turbo scream.

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My silicon (sand) numbers went from 18 and 24 on the last two oil samples with the stock filter to six (6) with the S&B. That is a huge improvement in filtration, plus the great air flow. Gotta love the turbo scream.
Hey, that's great info. So many people talk but it's really valuable to get real world results from someone who samples and keeps up with Oil Analysis.

Thanks for sharing that with us SalesRep :thumbsup

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guys..... MAP Pricing with Free Shipping !

Best Legit Deal on the net.... Let us know if we can hook you up.

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,672 Posts
Send me a price Wally. I need something that is not so used looking such as my AEM which has been a great system. But the tube is looking kinda bad and filters get purty dirty.

Thanks,
Telly

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I ran one on my 01 and liked it so much I had to get on for the 06, like said before, for the money the S&B can't be beat, my buddy liked my system so much he got one for his D-Max.

Wally can you PM me a price on a S&B and CFM+ for the old mans 05.

Thanks, Matt

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,672 Posts
Thanks Wally. Will be calling ya tomorrow.

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,672 Posts
Mines ordered. Cant wait to get it put on.

Thanks again, for everything Wally!

·
Registered
64 Posts
can i get a price on the intake also thanks

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,672 Posts
HUH????:thud:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts