Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Going to get a set of (3) gauges in a couple of weeks (when I get back from my wedding :beer).

Going to go with DiPricols (I think) on the pillar. Pyro, boost, and ?, either: tranny temp, fuel pressure, or rail pressure?

I'd like to get 100psi boost gauge, just in case I get twins in the future (probably dreaming, but who knows).

As far as the fuel pressure, rail pressure, what would be most benefical to my application? Truck in sig. I will be adding a tuner (Smarty) shortly.

Fuel pressure: 30,60,100psi mechanical or electric? Rail pressure, or should I just go with the tranny temp?

I realize that I may be adding more gauges in the future. But for now intake, exhaust, tuner (Smarty) what is the best route, with room to grow?

Sorry for the lengthy post!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Do the DiPricol trans/EGT/Boost on the pillar and the Quadzilla rail pressure stand alone.

If you put a DPP (FASS Fuel Air Separation System - fassride.com - The Official FASS Website) FASS or HPFP, or the PureFlow Tech (PureFlow Technologies) AirDog or Raptor in you dont really need the liftpump gauge. Getting any of these would make the importance of a lift pump pressure gauge 1,000 times less because of the rock solid performance of any of the mentioned pumps.

My opinion.... subject to flamed posts and ridicule!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and the rail pressure is for more highly modified trucks?

·
Registered
866 Posts
I am going to get the ISSPRO package deal. It has pyro, boost, and fuel pressure with pod and all to hook them up for under 300 bucks. Then I am going to get the quadzilla rp gauge. The quadzilla will read both rp and fuel pressure so if you have an automatic tranny I would get the tranny temp gauge.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
what would yall suggest for a 6spd then? i dont need a tranny temp do i?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts