Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With the dpf still plugged in

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats pretty good for stock one in diesel power with a dpf delete and made very close to the factory crankshaft #s

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I seriously wouldnt doubt it I hate all that emissions crap though all it does is choke the engine down

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah Im sure it should

·
Registered
704 Posts
I dyno'd mine totaly stock.

306 HP
582 TQ.
4th grear.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I dyno'd mine totaly stock.

306 HP
582 TQ.
4th grear.
Those are good numbers for a stock engine B-rock! That new 6 speed auto is very efficient at transfering power by looking at your numbers and a few others who have posted their dyno figures. Are you planning any mods for your 6.7 CTD?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Im waiting for the smarty. I'm still up in the air about the exhaust and EGR? Injectors would be nice too. Possibly stack the MP8 and edge. but for now it's just my daily driver/toy. Im happy with what it's doing for now.

·
Registered
113 Posts
yeah I'm doing the dpf delete this week, so it should help out a lot!
I see you live in Col. and am curious on how you get around the emission inspections. I am thinking of doing the dpf delete but know I am moving to Col in about a year and don't want any trouble.

·
Registered
88 Posts
That's what's holding me back on my delete too. I have to get all my vehicles emission tested every 2 years. Taking a dpf out and putting it back in every couple of years sounds like a pain, but so is 8.5 mpg pulling a heavy trailer every day!

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
just put it back on in two years for the test then take it back off! It suck but that's what I will do!

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,059 Posts
yeah a couple hours every couple years doesnt sound too bad.

·
Registered
336 Posts
i heard that stock #'s are 230 RWHP & 570 RWTQ

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,059 Posts
i think you should be closer to 290 stock and 570 sounds about right

·
Dey took er jerbs!
1,741 Posts
I see you live in Col. and am curious on how you get around the emission inspections. I am thinking of doing the dpf delete but know I am moving to Col in about a year and don't want any trouble.

It all depends on what part of Colo. you live in. If you live in Denver, Ft. Collins/Loveland, or the Springs, you will deal with emissions testing. If you live outside the urban areas, I don't think you have to test. Hence thats why my muffler and cat "fell off"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts