Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recomendations on undercoating? Had my truck done at the dealer in Alberta but now i live home again.I dont have much faith in the dealers work.thx

·
Registered
749 Posts
I have no clue about someone undercoating in nl but i laughed a little when i only seen 3 threads under newfoundland and one of those were "rust".LOL. Im just waitin for mine to decay now damn salt

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rebate?

Welcome to the forum,and thaks for the reply to my rust thread!:party018:FYI Rust check is about the best I seen here on the rock.Its oily,dirty and sticky and the more dirt and road grime that sticks to it the better it works.Boxliner type under coating is sufficent on the mainland but on the rock its garbage.Personally I dont feel we need salt on our roads any more.Good tires and safe driving is enough.There are too many cons with using salt on the roads,and one of them is a premature total destruction to our expencive vechicles.For that reason I believe we should be entitled to a government rebate!Maybe in the form of a tax break ? Just a thought:banghead:

·
Registered
749 Posts
I totally agree with you there about them using salt nowadays. And for the undercoat i know what you mean just dont know where you will be able to get it done back there. Few guys out home have it done and they say it works great. For someone with a lift though im not sure how that would look lol. Control arms. Trac bars etc all full of greasy stuff but it will be ideal in the long run thats for sure especially with our 70-80 k trucks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well i just dont fix my oil leaks.. thats my undercoating! Haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.