Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I just bought a new 27' sled trailer in Oregon for a ridiculously good deal. So my brother and I are going to make a run to grab it. Any ways i've been looking around and I cant come up with any of the rules or regs for bringing extra fuel into Canada. I have heard of a possible tax duty but not sure of what or when it applies. I had a close call last trip through almost running out of fuel helping a friend drive her jeep to Washington, definitely don't want to do that again also with fuel being more expensive through Canada I would like to bring some extra. My plan was to just have a spare 55 gal drum in the bed, use it through Canada then fill it back up on the other side and repeat the process back to AK. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

Chase,

Registered
I have never heard of any issue. I know a guy who drove through Canada with 3 drums of fuel and he didn't say anything about a tax...:confused013:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.