Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone come up with a way to soften up the rear suspension. i have a 04 Ram 2500 2 wheel drive and the ride is killing me. These Darn LA freeways are like a wash board. I have let some air out of the rear tires but don,t know how much i can let out. I'm not carrying a load so not to worried about low pSi. any help would be appriciated Thanks Redneck2006:beer

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Has anyone come up with a way to soften up the rear suspension. i have a 04 Ram 2500 2 wheel drive and the ride is killing me. These Darn LA freeways are like a wash board. I have let some air out of the rear tires but don,t know how much i can let out. I'm not carrying a load so not to worried about low pSi. any help would be appriciated Thanks Redneck2006:beer
Give these guys a call,they can give you quite a few options to get you what you are looking for

Carli Suspension Inc
2177 N. Batavia suite A
Orange, CA 92865
Phone: 714.532-2798
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
174 Posts
Give these guys a call,they can give you quite a few options to get you what you are looking for

Carli Suspension Inc
2177 N. Batavia suite A
Orange, CA 92865
Phone: 714.532-2798
Email: [email protected]
i second the nomination.. and they are nice guys all around. if its to pricey. a few bags of sand will help. and help with rear traction.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
i recommend some nice after market bistien 5100. they are the sh*t. i have them on my truck and they feel great. good luck. they are only like 80bucks each.

·
Registered
365 Posts
put in 1500 suspension. ie remove all but two springs.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
I have been thinking of going with some soft ride rear springs like Deavers or something like that.

·
PA CHAPTER VP
348 Posts
Dont complain about california till you come to Pa. You will come damn close to hitting your head on the ceiling a few times:lol3:

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Dont complain about california till you come to Pa. You will come damn close to hitting your head on the ceiling a few times:lol3:
Have you been on the 405 In So. Cal. ? There is bumps i hit and i know the rear tires bounce off the road. Its prety bad.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have you been on the 405 In So. Cal. ? There is bumps i hit and i know the rear tires bounce off the road. Its prety bad.
I hear you. i ride the 405 every day. but the worst one was the 118. thanks for all the help to everyone Redneck :rof

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
come to michigan, i can get your softened up from just driving down the road, pot holes 3 feet long and a foot deep, and roads made from patches with some original asphalt mixed in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts